- Q3C – Quality, Capability, Capacity and Continuity
- Customer satisfaction is the paramount to our Business
- Pioneers in the procurement
- On time delivery (JIT- Just In Time)
- Owned storage capacity is 50,000 Mt in covered warehouse and plinth storage.
- Infrastructure is supported by lab and world class quality control facilities.
- Exports all types of premium quality rice, Ground nuts, pulses etc, across the globe .
- Team of highly experienced personnel, who are the icons in different specific areas of the industry.
- Sufficient capacity to drive future growth through both warehouses and Manufacturing capacity.
Grain Impex Group is the largest Indian privately held rice company. Our infrastructure includes state of the art milling technologies that are certified to meet world-class quality standards.
Quality is the touchstone that forms the reputation . Our facilities conform to the world-class standards. Regular audits by accredited organization ensure that we deliver only the best to our customers.
Grain Impex Group, we see sound and responsible environmental, health and safety (EHS) management as an integral part of achieving our goal to grow the value of our food businesses for our shareowners. We aim to ensure that in the course of our business activities we not only minimize our impact on the environment; but also look after the health and safety interests of our employees; in addition to seeking opportunities to improve the local environment and the communities in which we operate. We believe that such an approach will generate and sustain significant environmental, social and financial benefits, thereby contributing to our objective of long-term sustainability.
- Maintain and continually improve systems to manage our EHS responsibilities, establishing and ensuring employee accountability for our EHS performance at all levels of the organization.
- Conduct our business in compliance with environmental, health and safety laws and with our global standards, and regularly assess the compliance of our operations against these requirements.
- Set clear targets for continual improvement in our EHS performance and monitor these targets to ensure that they are met.
- Strive to prevent pollution and to minimize the environmental costs and impacts of our global operations.
- Provide a safe and healthy environment for our employees, contractors and other visitors to our sites.
- Assess and eliminate or control the EHS risks of new and existing operations, and continually assess the environmental performance of our products, seeking ways to contribute positively to their performance.
- Train and motivate our employees to understand their EHS responsibilities and to participate actively in our EHS programs.
- Work with our supply chain and business partners to improve our collective EHS performance, to protect the ecosystems that provide our raw materials and to minimize the impacts from transportation.
- Communicate with our shareowners, employees, customers and other interested parties by regularly reporting on our EHS performance and maintaining an open dialogue.
- Review and update this policy regularly.